Stage 1: Application fees of =N=50,000 is applicable, facilitated in Nigeria and paid by the applicant.
Stage 2: Nurses who have met the IELTS requirements and clinical experience are interviewed and conditional job offer made to candidate plus terms & conditions of · sponsorship. Nurse accepts job, T&Cs which includes a three (3) year renewable work ” permit and Computer Based Test (CBT) training. CBT test and NMC registration is·facilitated in Nigeria and paid for by the Organisation.
Stage 3: Nurses are available. for sponsorship once candidate has passed their CBT and lodged all documents with NMC. Once visa secured, Nurse Boards Plane .
Stage 4: .
- Nurse arrives in the UK and has 3 months to sit and take and pass the Observed Structural Clinical Examination (OSCE) from start date of the Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship (RCOS).
- The Organisation will provide single accommodation initially for the nurses at market rates. ·
- OSCE training carried out. Pass OSCE and PIN issued within 7 days (based on our recent experience) Average minimum salary once Nurse has a PIN is £25.50 I hour over 42 hours/ week (£35,000 per year) with 264 hours per year of paid holidays.
- Nurses allowed to re sit test if they fail the OSCE, within 10 days.
- Nurses allowed to work as band 3 nurse waiting to re-sit OSCE. (Minimum salaries apply: £8.35/hour)
- The offer we have for the nurses is exceptionally generous, because the employer is paying for everything provided the Nurses stay the full 3 years, costs them absolutely nothing.
- There is payment, upfront fees of =N=1,000,000 before they depart Nigeria for UK.